
Dylan is officially two years old today. How I want the days to go much slower than they seem to be flying!! He had a blast at Pump It Up Jr. with all of his friends. Sometimes the amount of energy he has completely amazes me! He was like a little bullet going down the big slide and certain didn't want mommy or daddy slowing his pace :-) Of course his party was fireman themed-his obsession at the moment. He starts school on Tuesday and has all of his stuff ready to go - backpack, nap mat, and snacks. I can't wait to see his reaction on his first day - drop off and pick up.

Hopefully it will go well. I think Michael is more worried about me sitting at work trying NOT to worry. It's just a natural reaction - it's hard to adjust sending my baby to school, but I'm sure he will have so much fun playing and learning new things. Wish him (and me) luck!

2 comments:
We had so much fun celerating Dylan's birthday. He's such a sweet boy. How fast they are all growning!!! We are looking forward to "checking" on the new classmate on Tuesday :-) We'll be praying for you guys - it will all be just fine :-)
Jamie,
I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures of the children. Keeps me updated! You have a beautiful family!
Love Susan
Post a Comment