On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch. Peyton, Uncle Zero, Amber, Josilyn and Uncle Mark all met us there. It was a lot hotter than I thought it was going to be, and it got even hotter carrying/chasing two children under the age of two around! Dylan loved the bounce house—I had to carry him away crying from it! We went on a “choo-choo” ride, which consisted of a tractor pulling barrel seats. Dylan loved it and wanted to ride it more than once. I tried to get Dylan to pose with all of the cut-out characters like he did last year, but instead of posing he wanted to hug all of them! I was looking at the pictures from last year when we took Dylan to the same pumpkin patch. He was 10 ½ months and there was quite a difference between the years. The pictures from this year consisted of a 6 month old who was being blinded by the sun and a 21 month old starting his terrible two tantrums, so there were tongues sticking out in pictures, and pictures of him wiggling out of our laps. I tried to pick out some of the better pictures, but couldn’t resist some of the “real” ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment