This past week has been as busy as ever. We had a fantastic time last weekend at Tripp and Chantelle’s wedding. The rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception were all so beautiful and perfect! It was great to see all of our friends we don’t see too often, including the ones from Florida. The whole family ended up getting sick again pretty much the entire week, but by Sunday we all seem to be feeling much better thank goodness.
Dylan can now repeat the alphabet and say numbers 1-10. His vocabulary is growing every day. I just love how he still cannot put together “s” in words. So, stop becomes “top” and please becomes “plea”. It’s too cute! He is getting so big, so I cherish all of the little things that still keeps him my little boy :-)
Ava Grace is getting big as well. We put her in the exersaucer for the first time this weekend and she just plays and plays. She is army crawling now and is fast. So quick, in fact, that Dylan has to watch all of “HIS” toys so she doesn’t get to them! She has the prettiest blue eyes. Did I mention that I can't take a picture of her without a deer in headlights look when she sees the flash?? :-) I still don’t know how she got light hair and eyes since Michael and I are so dark! I guess she was lucky to get her peepaw and pop-pop’s eyes.
I played the ipod the other day, and Michael has a Kenny Chesney song called "There Goes My Life" downloaded. It’s weird, since neither one of us are in to country music! At first when I listened to it, I thought that it was such a negative song. Then I actually listened to the words, and my eyes began to tear. I think it is a good example of how God works in mysterious ways. You might wonder why certain things happen in your life, and sometimes there is no explanation…but everything happens for a reason. He has a plan for everyone! Some situations can be overwhelming and difficult, but those are the most memorable and rewarding experiences.
Off to stir my chili and get ready for the Cowboys game…and now I hear both kiddos waking from their naps!!
1 comment:
OK, That's it. We have to get together. Ava is just beautiful, and I can't stand it that I don't even really know her! I love the post. The kids are getting so big. . . and the "Go Cowboys" pics are too cute.
Post a Comment