I love Halloween. I look forward to it every October 1st! Since this was Dylan’s first year to go trick or treating, I didn’t know what to expect, but knew he would have so much fun! We went with the Cheeks trick or treating down their street. Ella, Natalie and Dylan went to the houses together while I held Miss Ladybug Ava Grace. It surprised me how well Dylan did for his first time out. He would aggressively knock on doors and say trick or treat, then run off to the next house. The one thing we have to work on is not going into people’s houses…especially if he sees toys or kids inside! What surprised me even
more is when we came home to hand out candy. When we drove up to the house, I forgot that I had turned on the lights outside, and we had about 20-30 people in front of our house! Michael jumped out of the car and ran and grabbed the candy, and from then on it was nonstop. We decided to hand out candy outside because the moment you closed the front door, the bell would ring. We bought 7 big bags of candy and were out in less than 45 minutes! Dylan would pick out one or two pieces of candy and drop it in the kids’ bags and then proceed to try and talk to them. It was a blast!!
1 comment:
Jamie, we had so much fun trick-or-treating with you guys. An anual tradition with all the WB friends would be so fun! I think the adults would have just as much fun if not more than the kids!!! I'm so glad we got to see D and AG. Both are so precious!! Have a great week. - A
Post a Comment