Dylan had his first Blastball practice this morning. He is the youngest and definitely the smallest! There is a huge difference between 2 and 3 year olds! He seemed to get the hang of it, along with all of his teammates. Should be a fun season!
I just spent 15 minutes trying to post my comment and then it deleted it while I was setting up the account. Sheesh!!! I love the kids pictures and I finally caught up on the blogging. It is all great - and I just wanted to say keep up the good job!!!!!!!!! MeeMaw
4 comments:
Holy Cow. That is so freakin' cute! Look at his little legs run! Fun times!
This kids rooms look great! Good job!
Yikes, is he that big already???? Can't wait to see the crew at Ava's party!
I just spent 15 minutes trying to post my comment and then it deleted it while I was setting up the account. Sheesh!!! I love the kids pictures and I finally caught up on the blogging. It is all great - and I just wanted to say keep up the good job!!!!!!!!! MeeMaw
Post a Comment