September 28, 2009

Wanna Scooby Snack?

With all of the weird bugs and viruses going around, I think we have caught them all! Dylan and Ava Grace have had colds, then I came down with a strange virus that caused me to get really dizzy and nauseous. Now that it is Monday, I’m happy to say that we are on the upswing of it all!

Michael unfortunately either got hit with a stomach bug or food poisoning Friday afternoon, which put him out of commission for the rest of the night. Not a great time to get sick, if there is any, because he woke up early on Saturday and took the LSAT—hoping he will make it through the hours-long test without puking! He survived, and I’m happy to report that he feels fantastic about the exam—everyone cross their fingers and toes!


Dylan has been really in to helping mommy and daddy around the house which is so much fun. He has been sweeping the floors, being mommy’s assistant chef during dinnertime, and is Ava’s personal safety director. This weekend, he got to help daddy wash the Tahoe and he thought that was the coolest thing! I hope his enthusiasm for doing household chores holds out for another 16 years. Somehow, I doubt that though.


Poor little Ava Grace. Ever since Dylan was little he has had an aversion to juices. Both kids eat fruits like they are going out of style, but any kind of juice does not agree with them—automatic diaper rash. Unfortunately, I found that is the case with Ava after giving her apple juice for breakfast on Sunday. We were out of milk and for some reason I didn’t think twice about it. She was a very unhappy camper for the day and only wanted mommy to hold her and rub her back.


Watching Dylan and Ava interact amazes me more and more every day. They play so well together and are so consider of one another. They hold hands in the car and share their favorite cookies -Scooby Snacks-with one another, and if I’m quick with the camera I am able to catch them cuddling. It just makes me smile!

3 comments:

Amy Cheek said...

Cute! Love the last picture. So sweet!!

scheek said...

Sorry you guys have been so sick! Yuk! Looking forward to tonight! (Cute pics, Jamie!)

Przelicki Family Blog said...

That is the cutest picture!! They are adorable!