We were able to go to our friends Jason and Carol's lakehouse for a little NYE getaway. Thank you so much MeeMaw and PeePaw for having a little slumber party with Dylan and Ava Grace! We had so much fun, and hope that we had our first of many NYEs at the lakehouse. Although, I think we need to figure out sleeping arrangements before drinking begins...although I'm not complaining because I got a king size bed all to myself!
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (it's funny, because all of the pictures are in reverse order)!!!

Drinkin Brian's Spicy Bloody Marys

Enjoying the morning boat ride

The Breakfast Beverage Bar

Nothing like sparklers and smores to end a night!

Amy looks like she got caught peeking at the answer :-)

Busting out the rule book again in the second challenge of Men vs. Women... and yes, the Women won!!! All I can remember though is "Jennifer Lopez!!!"
The beautiful dinner table, pre-dinner

The girlies at the beginning of the evening
I love you all so much and can't wait to do it next year-with Stacy and BJ too!
No comments:
Post a Comment