April 19, 2010

Fore!

Now that the weather is getting warmer, our days our filled with outdoor activities. The kids are taking swim lessons, and Dylan is playing blastball. He loves sports – and was so excited to take his new set of golf clubs to the driving range with daddy!

I decided to go up there in order to take some quick pictures, and it was the absolute cutest thing I’d ever seen. He was practicing on the putting green, concentrating hard, and making it in the hole-even doing a celebratory dance. Needless to say, for the rest of the weekend, he was practically begging to go back! Michael took him to the PGA Superstore on Saturday hopefully to satisfy Dylan’s golf craving, where I heard he enjoyed practicing with an instructor. He even came home with a Titleist visor and golf glove...He got the visor Saturday and he has worn it every minute since then!

Concentration


Birdie


Celebration :-)


He’s my very ambitious future Phil Mickelson. I would’ve said future Tiger Woods, but with that comes a lot of controversy :-)

Hope everyone has a great week!