March 25, 2013

A New Year

It's been over a year since my last post, and so many things have changed in our lives! Two new jobs, a new home, a new school...phew I'm tired just thinking about it :-)

Michael started his new job at Synthes in medical device sales. I'm sure he has some fancy title, but I'm not certain what that is! He works from home, but spends most of his time at hospitals. It's a crazy schedule, but he loves it and I think it's a great fit for him.

I am back at Fisher & Phillips working a flexible schedule. I'm able to pick up Dylan now that he is in Kindergarten, and he's so excited he doesn't have to ride the bus anymore! F&P let's me work until I have to pick him up, and I also work in the evenings. 2012 definitely was a wild ride (and extremely trying for me), and I finally feel like we are back on track. It's nice to work at a place that you feel at home, that's truly like a second family :-)

 
Dylan's School Picture
 

We moved into our new home last July, and we love the street, neighbors - everything about it! Harper now has her own room and even has the biggest closet, where she likes to play hide-and-seek. We just put up stone around the landscaping and I'm going to start decorating the downstairs living room, office and dining room.




During Spring Break I took Dylan and Ava to Disneyland with my Aunt Diane - what a treat!! The kids had so much fun. Ava was such a trooper, despite falling asleep pretty much every night and also throwing up due to coughing and her extremely sensitive gag reflex!

The Incredibles

 Breakfast with Chip & Dale
 
Meeting Lightening McQueen 

 
Carsland

Donald Duck
 
 
I hope to start blogging more since its my online journal of our family events!

 


No comments: