October 27, 2013

High Flyer

Ava has been enjoying spending time with her good friends (and neighbors) Brooke and Brooke at cheer! There was no doubt in my mind that Ava would do well at cheerleading. She has been taking dance for over three years now, and well, she just have the personality for it. She's confident, fearless, and loves the spotlight - and yes, she got most of those traits from her daddy!

Ava and the Brookes



Their squad has participated in two high school homecoming parades, had their very own homecoming, practice twice a week, and will be in the playoffs as well!

Wylie Homecoming Parade



Practice, practice, practice!


Practicing their routine on the sidelines


WCYFA Homecoming

Daddy escorting his spicy meatball


Sweet!


Ava and her player Rylan exchanging gifts - what a cutie!


The girls will also be competing in December. Can't wait to see the routine - they practiced with Ava doing a whole cheer while being held, and the girls walked with her - eek!! I don't think I would be so calm if she didn't have all the traits I listed above - she rocks it!

No comments: